(Global sourcing & supply chain) VIDA & Co.
Who we are:
VIDA is a Google Ventures backed e-commerce platform that converts a creative vision into products in a matter of minutes and allows customers to purchase unique items from anywhere in the world. We manage a cutting-edge, just-in-time production process and work with thousands of artists from over 2,500 cities around the world. We are growing rapidly, doubling our revenues every 3+ months.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly organized, creative multi-tasker to support our global sourcing & supply chain department through an internship. Do you want to start your professional career in product development, production and project management operations with experience at a rapidly developing fashion company? Are you a quick learner, passionate about making beautiful products and really good at keeping an overview of an ever-evolving list of things to get done? Then VIDA is the place to start an incredible journey with a steep learning curve and lots of joy and reward when you can be proud of every product and partnership launched!
- Full-time intern position in a fast-paced, high-profile startup environment
- Assist in product development
- Place orders for packing, product samples, and partnership products
- Follow up on sampling status and timeline
- Assist in partnership project management & planning
- Manage product details and final specifications
- Manage product testing- ensuring QC standards are met
- Input data in various management sheets in google and excel and partner portals
- Handle customer returns
- Craft your own intern project to present back to the company
Skills and Experience
- Current student or recent grad in technical product development, management, operation/ production support in fashion or other related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Process management skills
- Interest in a career in the retail industry
- Passion for fashion, design, or art preferred
We want someone who is:
- Hard-working, highly motivated and energetic
- A self-starter
- Task oriented and has high attention to detail
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Deadline driven
Position in the organization
Contract to hire position, reporting to Partnership Project Manager.
How to Apply:
- If this sounds like you, take some time to check out our website and feel free to ask questions.
- Submit your resume with a personalized cover letter that includes your motivation and fit for this position and let us know which new product you are going to help launch in Q4 2017!
Please send with your resume & cover letter to email@example.com