Instructions for Setting Up Your VIDA Email Campaigns
Please see below for instructions on how to export your contacts list from various email clients:
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Sign in to Gmail.
- At the top left, click Gmail > Contacts.
- Click More > Export... .
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information. Note that some of these formats can lose some contact information.
- To transfer contacts between Google Accounts, use the Google CSV format. This is the recommended way to back up your Google Contacts.
- To transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, or various other apps, use the Outlook CSV format.
- To transfer contacts to Apple Address Book, use the vCard format.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk > OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
- Click the Contacts icon Graphic of Contacts icon - your Yahoo Contacts will appear.
- Click Actions | select Export.
Select a format:
- Microsoft Outlook - Creates a .csv file designed for Outlook's import feature.
- Netscape/Thunderbird - Creates a text file designed for Thunderbird's import feature.
- Yahoo CSV - Creates a standard .csv file, compatible with most email programs.
- vCard Single File - Use this if your email program supports .vcf files and you'll be importing all contacts.
- vCard, Zip of .VCF files - Use this if your email program supports .vcf files and you'll be importing only some of your contacts.
- Click Export Now.
- Select Contact from the top hotmail navigation bar.
- Click Print View.
- Highlight the contents of the table (including the headings Name, E-Mail and Phone as well as all your contacts) with the mouse.
- Press Ctrl-C (Windows), Command-C (Mac) or Alt-C (Linux) to copy the table.
- Create a new spreadsheet document in Excel or OpenOffice.org.
- Select Edit > Paste from the menu.
- Look for rows that have the E-Mail column empty. You can sort the data by the column to find and manipulate them en bloc.
- If you have any email addresses in the first, the Name column, cut and paste them to the second, the E-Mail column.
- Select File | Save As... from the menu.
- Make sure you use CSV (Comma delimited)(*.csv) or Text CSV (.csv) or a similar format involving "CSV" for saving the file.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Under Export, click Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, click Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type, click CSV that you want, and then click Next.
- Under Select folder to export from, select the contact folder that you want to export, and then click Next. NOTE: You can only export one folder at a time.
- Under Save exported file as, click Browse, select a destination folder, and in the File name box, type a name for the file.
- Click OK.
- In the Export to a File dialog box, click Next.
- Click Finish.